Subject: Re: Live from the North Pole!
Date: Jun 16, 2003 @ 14:06
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

a global extremity & everyones ice to be sure
but also the renegade quadripoint caevevru
where illegal sector claims by canada & russia would partly
override & cleave santas & everyones land into 2 pieces there
while also joining it or us or them at absolute n
in an uneven 4slice totally renegade pie
with russia eating about 160 degrees of it & canada 80

this leaves santa & us 2 pieces of about 90 & 30 degrees
which we share equally rather than divvy up
since santa is everyonese
as well as omnipresent

he says hi jan & be good

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jan S. Krogh"