Subject: Re: Esmeralda/Nye notch near Tonopah
Date: Jun 13, 2003 @ 15:13
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jan S. Krogh"
<jan.krogh@t...> wrote:
> Kinshasa, the capital of De. Rep. of Congo (2,344,885 km2)
located virtually
> on the boundary line to Rep. of Congo and in the very Western
part of the
> country about 1500 km from its eastern boundary.
>
> Jan

yes thanx for both jacking up & lasering in here
as kinshasa does indeed appear to be the top & final word of the
seats of government near borders
discussion

& even tho the question wasnt asked again in just this way
your going directly at its maximum or extremity or cream
is a most bp thing to do
& i would just like to salute & emulate you in this

a glimpse into how we first got here occurs in the second quarter
of message 3977 beginning under the subheading
capitals on borders interest me first for their rarity
& then skipping down to the responses at the bottom

but nb
there is no need to try rereading the whole of message 3977
especially as it is probably our funkiest to date
& also contains at least 1 error that was only corrected later

yet what a pleasure to even be able to find ones way back to stuff
like this again

& i would also like to take the opportunity to review & maximize
another aspect of the same question
namely
that the new jersey state house in trenton remains the most
major if not the only known seat of government that actually faces
& overlooks territory it doesnt govern