Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Re: St Maarten
Date: Jun 12, 2003 @ 18:10
Author: Dallen Timothy (Dallen Timothy <dtimothy@...>)

RE: [BoundaryPoint] Re: St Maarten

I looked over my St Martin pics last night, and they all seem to have turned out very well, but they're really large files (most about 450-650kb). I'm trying to find a way to reduce the size so I can send them without jamming everyone's email systems. Right now I'm between good computers and haven't been able to find a way of reducing size while keeping high quality resolution. As soon as I work this out, I'll send about 15 pics along.

Dallen