Subject: Re: Further to DC-VA -another correction
Date: Jun 11, 2003 @ 04:29
Author: L. A. Nadybal ("L. A. Nadybal" <lnadybal@...>)

This para.: Also, a little north of Gravelyu Point just south of Ladfy
Bird Johnson park, there are loops on Hwy 395 forming access ramps
that are on "added land that weren't there when the border was named
to be along the shore - this part was added and the added part didn't
cause the border to change - it is still Virginia.

It is still DC (not Virginia) - where the water used to be was DC and
even after having adding land to accommodate the ramps, the area
stayed as DC territory.

LN

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "L. A. Nadybal" <lnadybal@c...>