Subject: Re: Torres Strait Islands Exclaves?
Date: Jun 11, 2003 @ 00:30
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

last time this came up at bp
i believe we concluded there must be several ozzie claves here
inclusive of several islands & groups plus their aggregated territorial
waters of up to 3nm
but i dont recall the exact number of these actual holes
if indeed we ever determined it

this number tho & the actual topology of the sovereign territories
would be interesting to pin down
more interesting in my opinion than the stacking of sovereign rights
several sorts of which are fairly common

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jan S. Krogh" <jan.krogh@t...>