Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Topozone and borders
Date: Jun 05, 2003 @ 19:27
Author: Doug Murray (Doug Murray <doug@dougmurrayproductions.com>)

Could this be:
MONUMENT 0 49 00 08.027 123 05 21.797

I have never been down to that side of Point Roberts. #1 is located on
a high bluff overlooking the Strait of Georgia. There might be a path
down to the beach far below.

This monument might be attacked from the beach -- either walking up
from the Canadian side (Tsawwassen) or the Point Roberts side.

I'm planning to go cycling around Point Roberts as early as this
weekend. If I find anything, I will report. And take a picture!!

I always thought border marker #1 was #1, but could it really be #2?

Doug

On Thursday, June 5, 2003, at 10:36 AM, Jesper Nielsen wrote:

> Thanks Jack
>
> Does anybody have a picture of the bordermarker at the coast W of no #
> 1?
>
> http://test.topozone.com/map.asp?lat=49.004189042418275&lon=-
> 123.0887283209692&s=25&symshow=n&datum=nad83&layer=DRG25
>
> And does it have a number?
>
> Jesper

<image.tiff>

Doug Murray