Subject: Re: St Maarten
Date: Jun 05, 2003 @ 15:47
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

while everyone is still fluffing around with all these elusive 25k &
even elusive 50k maps
& just in case anyone wants to see what the conversation has
been about so far
here i believe is the best available previous map
http://www.caribline.com/islands/sm/images/smmap.gif
& thus the one to improve upon
anyone
anyhow
please

also i think extreme congrats to dallen are already in order for
having positively identified any additional monumentation at all
beyond the obvious primary monument we all know & love
since we havent been led to expect any til now

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Smaardijk"
<smaardijk@y...> wrote:
> At my local map seller's, I found the new 2003 catalogue of the
> French IGN. Apparently, they have a 1:25000 map of St.
Martin/St.

<dtimothy@a...>
> wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone have a 1:25,000 topo map of St
Martin/Maarten? I spend