Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Quebec - Newfoundland and Labrador
Date: May 31, 2003 @ 01:54
Author: Doug Murray (Doug Murray <doug@dougmurrayproductions.com>)

I have been to Flin Flon -- way way way back in my own history.
I recall little except for an A & W that served Great, great, great,
Grandpa burgers.

In my searching, I found a website that lists cross border (CAUS)
telephone calling areas with no tolls,
and Canadian provincial areas as well.

Note that Hyder, Alaska uses the BC area code.

Doug