Subject: Re: International Time Zone Outtasynchronicities
Date: May 30, 2003 @ 22:02
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

not sure what you mean here by longitude border line
nor why you are so enthused by it
tho in such a case the end certainly justifies the means

& it is true that the inoh state line is a longitudinal border line
as well as the first principal meridian of the public land system

however neither of these line phenomena is very rare in the usa
so there must be many such villages straddling both kinds

moreover this kind of principal meridian is different from the
geographic meridians of longitude
which tho similarly expressed in whole ordinal numbers
usually indicate only whole degrees east or west of greenwich

in this scheme
the 85th meridian of west longitude
runs about 10 miles west of this state line & survey beginning
meridian at college corner

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen"
<jesniel@i...> wrote:
> The church on CC:

http://www.collegecorner.org/templates/con12bl/default.asp?id=
24330

> I also think CC is great as it a longitude border line.
>
> Jesper
Outtasynchronicities

> And even the school is time zone divided.
>
> Jesper
Outtasynchronicities

http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?lat=39.56807071231201&lo
> n=-84.81931039547253&s=25&symshow=n
> > Jesper

australian
> > > permanent base on the budd coast at casey via the
south
> > pole
> > > you would actually not even have to change your watch
at
> all
> > > yikes
> > > since you would move backward or forward exactly 12
> hours

> Russia,
> > > got a
> > time
> > geographic
> > miss
> > > the

> > > something funny here too
> > >
> > > you dont mean you were actually biking around the
arctic in
> > the
> > > winter
> > >

> > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor