Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Wired on Borders
Date: May 27, 2003 @ 10:05
Author: Asher Samuels (Asher Samuels <asher972@...>)

Does anyone have any first-hand info on the Geneva airport? Supposedly there's
a French section (as well as the main Swiss one).

To go in, does one need a boarding pass for a flight from there, or can anyone
on a layover walk on through?

In any event, I take that the Swiss and French are none-too keen on people
taking photos in the airport.