Subject: Re: shortest international border in the world
Date: May 20, 2003 @ 13:36
Author: L. A. Nadybal ("L. A. Nadybal" <lnadybal@...>)

I think if you check with Brendan, he'll find Bangladesh enclaves so
small that the border around them will beat the border around any
little piece of Baarle that you might find.

There was also the little border around a piece of property in one of
the CIS states we found (have a map somewhere), and then there's the
Gibraltar-Spain border which is so short one can walk it in fifteen
minutes at most.

LN