Subject: Re: DENJ
Date: May 13, 2003 @ 20:23
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

but tho you arent wrong either
the 12mile circle was actually or originally 1 of the 2 feoffs given
to penn by the duke of york in 1682 for 10000 years
yet which would together become delaware state in only 94

king charles ii had granted penn the province of pennsylvania
directly in 1681

in 1701 penn granted a charter under which
the province of pennsylvania & the territories
as penns original feoffs were by then called
were authorized to act as separate governments
tho everything was still under the proprietary government of penn

& it was then that people from new castle began to try to draw
that circle on the ground because they really didnt want penn to
pat them any more at all patronizingly

so in fact penn was not to establish any pat of pa in the circle

& this was really the first american revolution & the first free state

but penns successors were to establish the 2 pats of de in nj
because the same deed by which the duke of york gave new
jersey to berkeley & carteret in 1664 only as far as the hudson
also gave it to them only as far as the delaware
& not at all into the bed or waters of either river

so to this day dela trumps nj within the 12mile circle
where she comes all the way to the left bank
& even onto it in both special cases pointed out by artur & peter

so you tell me if the new jersey underdog didnt actually gain the
upper hand with new york
as well as with pennsylvania btw
as well as with lower delaware too even
everywhere below the circle
to have even approached midriver in the final delineations in all
those cases
when compared to the less than zero that she managed to get
here within the circle under ostensibly equivalent circumstances

but anyway i just got the callback from the njdep on ellis island
& there is so much news i must start a fresh message with it
tho it may take a few hours to round it all up i am so excited

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "acroorca2002"

http://www.verenigdestatenvanamerika.com/images/delaware_