Subject: Re: NYNJ - My take
Date: May 12, 2003 @ 17:40
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

all wonderful news asher
& your visit will probably give us our best window of opportunity
as well as enough time to get our best possible act together
so i would say full steam ahead
if arif agrees
just pick which date in midjune as soon as you can
& hopefully others may want to join in too

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Asher Samuels
<asher972@y...> wrote:
> I'm hopefully going to be in New York in mid-June. In the
meantime I'm trying
> to get word from wither the National Park Service or Aramark
(the
> concessionaire who runs the island for the park service) if the
border is
> marked in any way.
> --- acroorca2002 <orc@o...> wrote:
> > wonderful
> > thank you
> > i accept
> > & would certainly want to begin with ellis
> > & imagine the moon & i will both be ready as soon as i can
> > determine that all the turnpoints have actually been marked
on
> > the ground there
> > as has long been anticipated but not yet confirmed
> >
> > however it may be that the only way to determine that
> > is to just go there without further research or preparation
> > & expect nothing but surprise & delight in any case
> > tho not necessarily a definitive measuring success
> >
> > but what do you think
> >
> > unless you think we might learn something more about this
in
> > days or weeks to come
> > i would just go look see tomorrow or at your next
convenience

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/