Subject: Re: NYNJ - My take
Date: May 10, 2003 @ 18:48
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

wonderful
thank you
i accept
& would certainly want to begin with ellis
& imagine the moon & i will both be ready as soon as i can
determine that all the turnpoints have actually been marked on
the ground there
as has long been anticipated but not yet confirmed

however it may be that the only way to determine that
is to just go there without further research or preparation
& expect nothing but surprise & delight in any case
tho not necessarily a definitive measuring success

but what do you think

unless you think we might learn something more about this in
days or weeks to come
i would just go look see tomorrow or at your next convenience

in fact unless you do think we could do better some other way
or unless someone else expresses current interest
please just pick the date onlist & lets see what happens
as i am usually free

or i would agree to wait for asher too since he mentioned it first
if he foresees a visit to the area soon

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Arif Samad