Subject: Re: new njny
Date: May 10, 2003 @ 17:43
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Flynn, Kevin"
<flynnk@r...> wrote:
> Re: River walk. I give up trying to talk sense to you.

thanx i graciously accept your resignation
especially as i know you know you couldve maintained the draw

& by repetition or stalemate equally well

If you don't realize
> that people can walk a natural boundary such as the south
bank of the Red --
> given accommodations naturally for the conditions to be met
there such as
> boats to float across tributary mouths -- then nothing I can add
would move
> this along.

ok then i take it you have begun a new game
with this addition of a boat
& you are evidently playing with the white pieces this time
delicious
thanx

or have you not really resigned but only considered resigning the
previous game of trying to talk sense to me
i cant tell

but you could have your move back

just let me know which it is

in any case & in the meantime
i can continue to try to talk sense to you

in this new game if any
you no longer have any real need to walk at all
but may just take your boat from start to finish really
changing the pedometer to a hydrometer etc etc etc

& voila
you may tell us you have measured or estimated the length of a
boundary river
or of a boundary river bank or thalweg or whatever
& we will believe you
no problem

in fact you have already checkmated me in this new game if i
object to your excellent project
no contest
& you wouldnt even have had to put your body where your mouth
is in this case

but in either game
the boundary itself remains your linguistic problem
& not mine
even as you keep telling me i have been saying more & more
things that i have never said nor maintained nor agreed
& all in the name of trying to talk sense to me

in any case i will continue to try & seek & speak the truest
available & most punctilious possible truth
with you &or anyone else who shares my interest in doing so

thank you

i am complete

I see people doing it all the time. I think we're not even
> talking the same language here.
>
> Thanks anyway.

actualized
> or
> > potentiated by the compact itself
> > yet only those rights which were already exercised by ny
> anyway
> > so it was evidently another small price to pay for such great
> gain
> > & a payment which by now has probably been fully
discharged
> > while all the formerly intrusive rights & functions of ny into nj
> are
> > by now very probably covered by the port of new york authority
> > condominium
> > so there isnt likely to be any hangover of ny sovereign sprawl
> into
> > nj territory
> > but there evidently or certainly was considerable overreach in
> > 1834
> > just as you predicted
> >
> > does that fact diminish the fact of exclavity
> >
> > was that your question
> >
> > i dont believe that it does
> >
> > i think the state lines were still the state lines
> > all 3 of them fully actualized since 1834
> > despite certain anomalies of transborder sovereign rights
> >
> > & it is the lines of state that determine clavity
> >
> > a simple matter of topology i believe
> >
> > > And am I extremely puzzled that you appear to believe it's
not
> > possible to
> > > walk a riverbank. My my, it seems such an easy thing to do!
> >
> > you wouldnt be puzzled if you had seen this riverbank
> > say around aroktx
> >
> > we were talking about walking this state line along this
> riverbank
> >
> > i would agree it is a very easy thing to imagine
> > but it is frankly an impossible thing to do my friend
> > even if you could walk across the tributary mouths
> >
> > so i will gladly spare you the rough & tumble of the
experiment
> > unless you insist on proving me wrong
> > which is your right
> > but you will have to put your body where your mouth is now
> >
> > again
> > i am complete

NJ
> > > bank.