Subject: Re: vennbahn and vertical soveriegnty
Date: May 10, 2003 @ 03:08
Author: L. A. Nadybal ("L. A. Nadybal" <lnadybal@...>)

I don't recall that the treaty explicitly stated how many were
created. See a pair of map extracts and a drawing I posted in
"Photos" for one site in question that would make a difference in the
exclave count.

Someone here way back when postad a photo of a bridge with the German
road under the Belgian track... I'll see if I can find it, too.

More later.
Regards

Len

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Bramwell Hayes