Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Re: new njny
Date: May 09, 2003 @ 23:14
Author: Flynn, Kevin ("Flynn, Kevin" <flynnk@...>)

Simply....

The Compact delineates two separate rights... ownership of *and*
jurisdiction over. They mean two different things, and this to me implies
heavily that Ellis, Bedloes and indeed the waters of NY Bay and the Hudson
that lie west of the middle -- which the compact says are "in" NJ, are
nevertheless "ruled" by NY -- as the US has jurisdiction over Guantanamo
although it is "in" Cuba.

And am I extremely puzzled that you appear to believe it's not possible to
walk a riverbank. My my, it seems such an easy thing to do!