Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Re: World 200nm EEZ survey
Date: Dec 16, 2001 @ 17:31
Author: Ray Milefsky ("Ray Milefsky" <mrrayj@...>)

Are you familiar with the State Department's Limits in the Seas, No. 36, which lists national maritime claims (updated 2000 edition 9)?  I will be able to send it to you in as soon as our digitization project of the whole series as well as the international boundary studies (circa 1960s-70s) is complete.