Subject: Re: binational quadripoints
Date: Dec 16, 2001 @ 00:31
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

in case you are probably wondering why i am sitting around the
garberville library all this time while there is still a point
needing to be made out there in the real world
it is just that there is this beautiful & charming young lady
sitting at the computer next to mine & trying to print her college
stuff while i am printing my boundary cross map of palm springs & we
just keep falling all over each other because the printer is a little
slow etc so i am looking for excuses to stay here until the library
closes & we will hopefully both get kicked out together etc but i am
getting great topozone maps in the meantime