Subject: Re: DELU condo origins
Date: Jul 20, 2001 @ 10:22
Author: David Birch ("David Birch" <dbirch@...>)

I thought about the Ger-Aut condominium question and I recalled
reading something some time ago about the status of Lake Constance
(Bodensee). Is it true that the lake is a condominium of Germany,
Austria and Switzerland? I've just done a search but the only thing
of relevance I can find is this page (in German):

http://www.seespiegel.de/artikel/nummer07/9806_002.htm

As far as I can see there is a condominium, but it's only recognised
by Germany and Austria. Is this correct?

David

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "Brendan Whyte" <brwhyte@h...> wrote:
> The comparison of Ger-Aut was referring to when? 1816? Post ww2?
post 1990?

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/