Subject: Re: Small summer quiz
Date: Jul 08, 2001 @ 18:10
Author: Peter Smaardijk ("Peter Smaardijk" <smaardijk@...>)

I can also only think of a national one: the exclave of the Côte-d'Or
departement in France (village of Ménessaire) causes the departements
Côte-d'Or, Nièvre, and Saône and Loire to have three tripoints.

There probably are many of similar national cases, but
international... I doubt it.

Peter S.

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., David Mark <dmark@g...> wrote:

> Are you looking for a set of three countries such that they share
three
> separate tri points?
>
> For US states, the answer would be KYMOTN:
>
> \
> Mississippi
> \ River
> ___ \
> / \ |
> MO / KY \ MO | KY KY
> |======| |===============
> MO / TN \ / TN TN
> | \__/
> /
>
> Now, is there an international equivalent? I think not.
>
> David
>
> On Tue, 26 Jun 2001, Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen wrote:
>
> > Perhaps I did!
> >
> > I am looking for triple tripoints, just as there are doubles:
ATCHFL, MZSWZA.

> > Jesper

Pakistan...