Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] bedelu question marks
Date: Jul 06, 2001 @ 13:05
Author: Mats Hessman (Mats Hessman <blofeld_es@...>)

Peter,

I am thrilled by your condominium pictures. Thanks for sharing
them and the information to go with them.

I have some questions to you and others:

1. Could anyone share a good map scan of the
delu condominium areas, please? And perhaps Peter's
proposed belu condominium?

2. Does the group know of any other condominium
bordermarkers elsewhere in the world of the D/DL-kind that
Peter has shown us in his pictures?

Mats