Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Roetgen
Date: Jun 25, 2001 @ 00:15
Author: Brendan Whyte ("Brendan Whyte" <brwhyte@...>)

Yes it is. I have seen the original 1:5000 maps from the boundary commission
of 1920. There are 5 enclaves (now). Being a torusit map, this one is wrong.

At the narrow Belgian link between the 2 enclavbes, the road is lined with
Belgian shops selling coffee, chocolate, cigarettes and alcohol, all cheaper
in Belgium than Germany, so the Belgian side of Raerener Str and bundes Str
have shops selling only these items. Most fascinating.

Brendan