Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Enclaves
Date: Jun 24, 2001 @ 22:06
Author: Jan Krogh ("Jan Krogh" <jakro64@yahoo.no>)

Thanks for comments, Peter!
Attached is an excerpt of the the Military Map of Baarle from 1962 (military.jpg) showing the Loveren one.
But according to the same map, the other mentioned is more or less the same size. However it is maybe not so interesting as it seems that enclave as in 1962 was not built on.
To determine excast sizes we need same type of map of these two as Jesper sent of the Akkers one (or better 1:1000   ;-)

Jan