Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Gideon Biger - reply to BW+query!
Date: Jun 14, 2001 @ 19:20
Author: Peter Hering ("Peter Hering" <hering@...>)

Thanks Brendan, for your words of comfort
about "Biger" countries...
And thanks, too, for the exact description of
the location of "our" (sorry!) picnic table, we'll
do whatever possible to take pictures ...!
We might even try to take the whole thing
home to DK - would be nice having a little
"border" souvenir in my garden...!
Regards
Peter H.