Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] US-Mexico photos
Date: Jun 13, 2001 @ 21:25
Author: Dallen Timothy (Dallen Timothy <dtimothy@...>)

That's correct, and I think it's only one of the very few (if there are any others) where the fence is precisely on the border.  I haven't been to that poin since about 1991, at which time it was simply a chain-link fence that ended about 15 feet from the water.  The pictures we've all seen recently show the new steel fence going quite a distance into the ocean.

Dallen