Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Gideon Biger - reply to BW+query!
Date: Jun 13, 2001 @ 09:38
Author: Peter Hering ("Peter Hering" <hering@...>)

Well, Brendan, I guess you're right, DK most
certainly deserves no more than one copy...
having only one boundary line...
Btw:  there might be a chance for the GCEBE
visiting "your" place at the BeDe border with
the picnic table made out of border stones...!
But, Brendan, would you mind telling me once
more the exact location...!?!
No promises made, however... it all depends
on our timetable that day...
Regards from One-border, one-Biger country
Peter H.