Subject: Re: Roetgen/Monschau enclaves
Date: Jun 07, 2001 @ 13:17
Author: Peter Smaardijk ("Peter Smaardijk" <smaardijk@...>)

Yes, but to draw the main border WEST of the railway at Entenpfuhl
(i.e. near the smallest enclave), so that part of the Vennbahn ends
up in Germany, is just manifestly wrong! To put both B258 to the nw
(up to Gruenklosterberg) and L114 to the east (for more than half the
distance) in Belgium is also wrong. One should expect even from a
100k topo map a better representation of the facts than this.

Peter S.