Subject: Re: Question for Japanese speaking
Date: Jun 05, 2001 @ 20:48
Author: Peter Smaardijk ("Peter Smaardijk" <smaardijk@...>)

You can get (sort of) a translation at babelfish.altavista.com
(without the www.!). If you enter the url of the site you want to
translate, you get something like this:

---------

* Guyanese joint republic

The border of □ Surinam

It does with tremendous crowd, the ょ?
The window of entry procedure is only one.
Awfully after all and you did, I who am the only yellow race
inspected thought the passport and the like awfully, the ほ am the
question and. As for Guyana the in Mikuni the worst. Malice and
hostility the め were poured all the way. At throughout the city and
and at when leaving at when entering by the airplane. Just I am
checked the body, combining. It was mistaked for the Chinese often,
but in the Chinese system something the combining which probably is
to be grudge.

---------
See what I mean?

So it's probably the Guyana-Surinam border, and one unhappy Japanese.

Peter S.