Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] What was the Kamp van Zeist?
Date: May 18, 2001 @ 00:29
Author: Brendan Whyte ("Brendan Whyte" <brwhyte@...>)

I suspect it was temporarily extraterritorial. If someone had bombed it, i
beht the netherlands and not the Scots would have been the ones to declare
war. And the Scots could not sell it to the russians, say.
There would be heavy servitudes on Scottish sovereignty if it was a transfer
of sovereignty. but i doubt it went that far. Just extraterritorial, like
the concesisons in China before 1949.
BW