Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Continent marker
Date: May 16, 2001 @ 16:19
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

grant

sounds like our kind of guy to be sure

i wonder if jack has ever bumped into him up there

& it seems like ginge may even have hit a few mountain peak tricountry
points in this endeavor
tho i cant be sure without checking further

would you happen to know of any

like he might even be closing in quietly on our own king of kings peter
hering without anyone even realizing it

& i agree with your view that all these questions about continentality do
seem to blur & fog a bit in relation to the crisp level of detail &
consequence that we normally address here
making the continents a welcome digression & novelty
& a precarious foundation for our serious sandcastles