Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Time zone boundaries
Date: May 12, 2001 @ 23:52
Author: David Mark (David Mark <dmark@...>)

Lloydminster is a town half in Almerta (Canada) and half in Saskatchewan,
that straddles a time-zone boundary as well as a Provincial boundary. In
the summer, when Alberta goes on Daylight savings time and Saskatchewan
does not, local time is the same al over Lloydminster. In the winter,
there is a time zone boundary.

David