Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] World 200nm EEZ survey
Date: May 11, 2001 @ 07:09
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

beautifully done once again grant

i am your greatest fan in this even if i have turned my attention to the
12nm limits

for actually the 2 versions of reality work very well together

the 200nm scheme depicts the legal minimum or fallback territory of
everyones land
assuming there is nothing left of the seabed after the coastal countries
have exercised their sovereign rights to it all the way out to 200nm &
sometimes beyond

& the 12nm scheme will depict the legal maximum & most advanced territory
of everyones land
including anything left over after the sovereign rights of the coastal
countries have been fully exercised

something like an ebb & flow
which makes sense for a maritime territory to have

i havent checked anything but do trust all your corrections & improvements
as i recall i was working mostly in the dark & guessing as usual

great to see one set of twins survive anyway

very nice eez reorganization according to actual boundaries too

i think i may have gotten my 10 pacific claves from prescott or blake
but cant check now

looking forward to going over all of this more carefully too