Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] "just" a US tripoint
Date: May 05, 2001 @ 17:13
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

may all our tripointing be so poignant & just for us & everyone

with the pointed exception of ctmari of course

could you believe that goulash tho

musta been the guys spell checker acting up

but anyway talking about this perfect mark of david & such theophanies
my own multipointing confirmation didnt occur until perhaps my 13th tristate
but the point of it was in any case demdpa
or from the perspective of md maryland delaware pennsylvania

the 3 state monograms on the stone there of course commanded me

m d p

so i didnt hesitate to take careful aim at the usgs top disc

& then proceeded to both baptise & kosher it obediently perfectly
while of course laying claim to everyones land in the name of everyone
consciously deliberately
which may explain at least some of the madness to my method

i have never heard of any other tripoint being formally claimed on the one
hand
nor of even being temporarily & disinterestedly occupied territory on the other
nor anything remotely resembling either of these prodigious poignancies of ours

99 point 999999 percent of the world couldnt care less
& would gladly give us their seat at the banquet table
so it is easy for us to completely luxuriate in it all
& to enjoy &or enshrine it fully on behalf of everyone