Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Fiat boundaries
Date: May 03, 2001 @ 16:22
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

of course you are right as usual david

& it makes me want to exchange the term singular fiat boundaries
for which we have now most probably affirmed in the world class only
the dry dzmr boundary between algeria & mauritania
& the negated wet ngtd boundary in lake chad
in favor of the new term solo fiat boundaries

this represents a nomenclatural improvement & finesse
since it is more exactly in keeping with your nuance
a fiat & nothing but a fiat & without any natural bona fides
& also because it says so in latin too
& perhaps most pointedly because this affirmative dry & negative wet dyad
of single fiat only boundaries of ours is now looking not only very special
indeed but actually unique in the world

also i see your pal & our member multi emeritus barry is at it again at
http://wings.buffalo.edu/philosophy/faculty/smith/articles/tvf.html

i trust that this & now you too will help us with the global ontological &
mereotopological clavoscopy you have instigated