Subject: Re: Fiat boundaries
Date: May 03, 2001 @ 08:07
Author: Peter Smaardijk ("Peter Smaardijk" <smaardijk@...>)

I wonder, since those boundaries were never defined, whether the
states that were adjacent to the lake when it was still a lake and
not a puddle, now want their boundaries prolonged to the pitiful
little pond that is still there, or that they adhere to the already
roughly drawn boundaries. It looks like what's left of Lake Chad is
at the southern end of it. Will, say, Niger demand access to it?
After all, this was important in the past, too (giving Cameroon its
form, resembling a pie slice).

BTW: A fiat boundary... Could it be a boundary that is set by driving
along it in an italian car? ;-))

Peter S.

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., michael donner <m@d...> wrote:
> peter mentioned
>

> >--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., michael donner <m@d...> wrote:
> >> & jesper
> >> of these 5 or 3 singular fiat boundaries we have found
> >> your chad nigeria line is probably the truest & purest in the
world
> >> by virtue of being totally wet as well as probably unmarked
> >> & therefore almost certainly absolutely undeflected by so much
as a
> >single
> >> subatomic particle

> >Not deflected, but Lake Chad being a very salty one with
fluctuating
> >amounts of water (+salt) in it, there are possibly (also
fluctuating)