Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] graph of cyprus
Date: Apr 27, 2001 @ 16:29
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

still blind on this brendan
but i too wish you would do it for the other claves
as this bodes well for the punctoscopy of the whole island

so far we only imagine we have civil intelligence of 4 de facto tripoints
actually 2 sets of twins
namely cygbune & cygbunw
or cyelgbe & cyelgbw if anyone prefers
on the one side
& gbtuune & gbtuunw to lapse into a necessary misnomer
since neither iso nor fips will cough anything up for turkish cyprus
on the other side

so anything you do to confirm &or enlarge upon these minutiae will redound
to your & our greatness i am sure