Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Indian mess - French to blame?
Date: Apr 25, 2001 @ 16:19
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

a fine mess peter
& a nice map of it

under the general category of background info
i have come to the conclusion that in reality no one is to blame for this
nor for anything

& there is no blame nor guilt nor shame etc objectively speaking
because nothing is truly anyones fault

& there is no fault because there really is no lack of anything
but only an absolute abundance of everything
& a prevailing goodness & wellness from which the very act of blaming
disconnects oneself

i realize this is not really your point or question
but to imagine or impute wrongness victimhood nightmares problems etc
is a commonly shared cop out into the prevailing illusion
& a most tangible product of the invisibly fearful & guarded & vulnerable
mode of thinking that is behind all our laws & boundaries
& that keeps people generally stuck where they are

to believe in the reality of all this mess is in fact disempowering of self
yet even still not blameworthy
but just something to skip over
since ones thought is what creates ones reality

silly but sincere