Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Enclaves
Date: Apr 24, 2001 @ 20:33
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

what yahoo

may it help you &or others to know that the bp website search engine does
work haltingly well
but has to be pulled along by retyping the search word each time it is
requested to take the next step backward in time

thus for example
all other things being equal
a second or third try at madha should turn up the map you wanted
in this case way back in message 1264

thanx for trying those jpeg attachments too mats

i guess neither computer here can receive either format at the moment
but we have tried & i appreciate it