Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] revised canada & caus guesses
Date: Apr 14, 2001 @ 18:45
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

thanx pal

& basking in the appreciation
i am astonished to realize my caus job is still not complete after all

for i have neglected to find or even imagine until now the most important
points of all
namely the termini or boundary points of the boundaries themselves

these are in this case the world class tripoints where canadian & american
waters & the caus lines themselves end & meet el
or everyones land or waters
if i may call them all all that

& these 4 caelus tripoints are at the 12 mile limits of the caus lines
specifically
proceeding east to west & south to north
how shall i misname them
caelusmenb
caelusbcwa
caelusakbc &
caelusakyt

or
maybe better
just caelus 1 2 3 & 4

& so
these most rarefied & defining points
tho situated
like the 3 mile limit quartet
in or near disputed waters
increase the total of the all perfectly legal primary interfederative
caus tripoints from the 30 mentioned below to 34 in all now

or
if not now
then prospectively
when all the disputed positions are resolved