Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] good fellow rock
Date: Mar 30, 2001 @ 15:28
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

good fellow
bringing just the perfect next part of the story
twice again both here below & at the col

these important historical details push the possible placement of this rock
all the way back into the 1430s
when savoy had first become world class in earnest
as is now clear

cant recall tho whether we have positively placed any working rock prior to
the 1659 munster yet
as i believe now i must only have dreamt the 1540 date i mentioned below
very silly
so the savoy number 92 would at least seem to be a very good candidate for
oldest stone alive
& almost as promising a one as any of the wingen trio

that is of course assuming any of our 4 aspirants to predate the 1659
stone can indeed be connected with any dates at all