Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: DENL pictures from Dinxpeerlo
Date: Mar 16, 2001 @ 20:55
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

way to go harry

it looks like you do have a real winner here

i mean i would say these quests are all different olympic events
& we have many sorts of possibilities we can explore

the undated class might be like a decathlon while the dated is a pentathlon
for we had been expecting & you have confirmed here the likelihood of
undated stones existing long before dated ones

i agree you probably have a 1558 gold medalist waiting for you there
for that appears to be the year the 1528 unilateral rock became officially
bilateral

but 1528 wins something too
probably a silver medal next to breintenstein in the event of
oldest planted rock ever to become a working rock

but i cant believe we are already talking 16th century with solid confirmations

have a wonderful outing
bring em back alive
& we will be with you