Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Largest enclave
Date: Mar 14, 2001 @ 22:52
Author: Brendan Whyte ("Brendan Whyte" <brwhyte@...>)

Lakes are part of one's territory, water and lakebed. Thus the Swiss are
able to prevent Itlaian armed personell (police or military) from boating to
Campione across the Swiss part of the lake.
Ditto Malawi.
Also Buesingen: once German militray chased criminals down the Rhine to the
enclave from Germany proper. The Swiss arrested the military for violating
Swiss neutrlaity and sovereignty, jsut as the criminals had.

Yet you might think the Rhine was an international river... which raises
more interesting access questions.