Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Largest enclave
Date: Mar 11, 2001 @ 23:34
Author: Brendan Whyte ("Brendan Whyte" <brwhyte@...>)

Lesotho is not an enclave either.
An enclave must be PART of a larger entity.
It is an ENCLAVED STATE, which differes from an ENCLAVE, as is made clear by
Catudal in his various works, and will be expanded on in my forthcoming
work.
It is the largest enclaved state currently.
Perhaps the Kandy Kingdom in the Sri Lankan highlands was another, an
enclaved state on an island. It survived the Portuguese and Dutch, but got
civilised by the British, in 1815.
Only other enclaved states are San Marino and Vatican. SMOM, Seboga, Hutt
River etc do not 'officially' count...