Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Middle of the World
Date: Mar 11, 2001 @ 02:29
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

very nice

& given equatorial realities
there is not likely to be a grander such monument anywhere

i think i may have passed it once too on a crowded bus

kindred maxipoint claims might of course also be mounted by the prime &
dateline intersections of the equator
especially the latter i think for its doubly real character
tho zero lat by zero long will surely have a special appeal too