Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Baarle-enclaves : interesting pictures
Date: Mar 06, 2001 @ 21:25
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

succulent morsels indeed eef

that map & pic make me want to press on for an extra boundary cross in baarle
because i once saw a photo on the internet very much like this one of yours
but showing a clear cobblestone cross that was also said to be there in the
caption
& your map image too seems to hold out the hope of there being just such a
one at lower right

i realize i may be way off here & that my notion doesnt harmonize well with
brendans eye witness testimony that there is indeed only a single baarle
cross
& that that one is in an agricultural setting rather than a street scene
but i cant get it out of my mind that i saw it

can you or anyone else sort this out

btw
i have been meaning to tell you i also really enjoyed your mention of your
coast to coast walk of the pyrenees highway
was it route number 10 or some such
& that i am also a great fan of devouring entire roads like that

rivers too
come to think of it

also btw
are you planning to continue your benl walk thru baarle country & on to the
coast