Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] schley taylor georgia boundary cross & clave
Date: Mar 06, 2001 @ 02:25
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

ok arif
i have finally located on the tiger server a long horizontal shape & a
stepstair shape directly below it
both of them along the river border at easternmost taylor county
if these are the ones you mean

i suppose one could be a taylor clave & the other a marion or crawford
but they are both such utter swampland that it is hard to imagine a cause
sufficient for a territorial scramble to have occurred there

census implications are probably zilch plus zilch equals zilch in such a
wasteland

so might it not be just a slip of the tiger cartographer

or do you have some other reason to believe this map is correct & the topo
wrong