Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] a good day in the field
Date: Feb 26, 2001 @ 15:28
Author: Michael Donner ("Michael Donner" <m@...>)

thanx bill

to be continued next trip of course
or sooner

also i was hoping we could lay your gps & a metal detector on the alflga tri
state point this time
as i promised jack i would retry it with the right stuff
but i think it will have to wait til next trip
unless your boss miraculously sends you to site a tower in that particular
area
say today or tomorrow

holding & thinking green in crystal river