Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Border rivers
Date: Feb 18, 2001 @ 22:34
Author: Brendan Whyte ("Brendan Whyte" <brwhyte@...>)

The border around Baarle between pillars 214 and 215 (ie the main border,
not the enclave) followed drainage ditches and canals etc for most of its
length. Does that count?
Someone did do a (world? europe?) map showing which borders were staight
lines, rivers, mountians, etc. CVan't remember whee i saw it though...
That would help. The other option is to just pore over the Times Atlas!
Brendan