Subject: Re: Border rivers
Date: Feb 18, 2001 @ 13:30
Author: Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen ("Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

Well I am looking for a list where the river = border.

LIke Danube forming the border of Bulgaria-Romania, but also the Orange River which forms the border of South Africa and Namibia, even if the river is entirely South African.

Talking about rivers crossing the border 90degrees , I cannot get the picture of Poland-Russia border posted at my site and on http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/p/nm/20010206/wl/2001_02_07t222048z_01_war02d_rtridsp_2_poland_russia.html

when I compare that watercourse with a map.

Jesper